We welcome your visiting the homepage of Panasonic Shin Dong A Co., Ltd.
This website (pessda.panasonic.co.kr) is operated by Panasonic Co., Ltd. and its related companies (hereinafter referred to as “Company”). Please use the Company’s website after verifying and consenting to the following use conditions. Also please be careful that if customers use some services provided by the Company’s website, they may be required to consent to the use conditions for relevant services.
1. The copyrights to the Company’s website, or each text, image, voice, music, audio, or any other work posted on the Company’s website (hereinafter referred to as “Content of Website”) are vested in the Company, the original author, or any other right holder (hereinafter referred to as “Copyright Holder(s)”).
2. Reproduction, transmission, distribution, alteration, stealing the content of website, or reprinting of customers’ websites (hereinafter referred to as “Use, etc.”) violates the Copyright Act except for printing, preservation, etc. for personal purpose or except for the case where it is otherwise acceptable under the Copyright Act. Please use the content of website after contacting the Company and obtaining permission in advance. However, please understand that if the content of website includes portraits, third-party works, trademarks, etc. or the Company finds it inappropriate, the use of the content of website may be restricted.
3. If customers use the content of website after obtaining the Company’s permission, please indicate the copyrights designated by the Company. Please do not change or delete the copyright notice without prior approval of the Company.
2. Trademarks, etc
The Company or each of right holders has the rights to the Company’s website and each of trademark, marks, logo marks, or trademarks posted on the Company’s website. Use of trademarks, etc. without obtaining permission of the Company or each of the right holders violates the Copyright Act, etc. except where it is permitted under the Copyright Act or any other laws. Please use the trademarks, etc. after obtaining prior permission from the Company or each of right holders.
1. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, or certainty of the content of website or any other information provided by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “Content of Website, etc.”). Even if customers suffer damages in using the content of website, etc., the Company will not be responsible for the damages.
2. The Company may change or suspend the composition, use conditions, and URL of the Company’s website, and the content of website, etc. without notice. The Company may also suspend or discontinue operations of the Company’s website without notice.
4. Prohibited activities
Customers should not engage in any of the following activities with respect to use of the Company’s website:
- Activities causing or likely to cause disadvantages or damages to the Company or third parties.;
- Activities slandering or maligning or likely to slander or malign the Company’s products or services;
- Activities slandering or maligning or likely to slander or malign the Company’s officers or employees;
- Activities undermining or likely to undermine the Company’s credit or dignity against public morals;
- Criminal activities or activities linked to or likely to be linked to criminal activities;
- Activities violating or likely to violate rules, regulations or ordinances;
- Activities causing the misunderstanding that customers have affiliated or cooperative relationships with the Company, or causing the misunderstanding or likely to cause the misunderstanding that the websites linked to the Company are recognized, guaranteed, supported, or recommended;
- Providing links in the form of reducing the clarity of the Company’s website, such as frame links; or
- Engaging in any other activities that the Company finds to be inappropriate and makes a request for discontinuance.
5. Use of website links
Customers may link to the Company’s website (including posting the Company’s website URL on publications, such as magazines and books) under the condition that they comply with all the terms and conditions for use specified by the Company’s website, regardless of whether it is for profit, non-profit, on internet or intranet. In particular, please verify and comply with each matter specified in the “4. Prohibited activities” above and the provisions set forth below. Also if a customer links to the Company’s website, he or she do not need to contact the Company (“any website linked to the Company’s website or any website of third parties other than the Company’s websites linked to the Company’s websites” hereinafter referred to as “linked sites”).
Linked sites are managed and operated under the responsibility of a relevant administrator of each linked site, not under the control of Company. Please use linked sites according to the terms and conditions for use of each linked site. The Company will not be responsible for all damages, complaints, or any other claims including compensation for damages made by third parties with respect to the content of linked sites or use of linked sites, etc.
Lining to and from the Company’s website does not mean that the Company recognizes, guarantees, supports, or recommends the use of linked sites, or products, services, the Company, etc. posted on the linked sites. It also does not mean that there is a special relationship between the Company and its linked sites.
1. The information and URLs on the Company’s website do not mean any commitment to permanent maintenance, and may be changed, discontinued, or deleted without notice. Please do maintenance and repair works of changing URLs on the linked sites under the responsibility of a relevant administrator of each linked site. The Company will not be responsible for any and all damages incurred to the linked sites and administrators of the linked sites, customers, or third parties as a result of their linking to the Company’s website.
2. Please post links to the Company’s website in the form of a text link.
3. If customers are linked to the Company’s website, please refer to titles, etc. of the linked page and specify correct names of the linked pages.
4. Please refrain from linking to the following websites:
- Websites including the content slandering or maligning the Company or its officers or employees;
- Websites including the content slandering or maligning the Company’s products or services;
- Websites including the content likely to undermine the Company’s credit or dignity against public morals;
- Websites including criminal activities or other activities linked or likely to be linked to criminal activities; or
- Websites providing information violating or likely to violate rules, regulations or ordinances.
5. If your website is found to violate any of the above-mentioned matters, or if the Company requests you to delete links, please comply with such a request.
6. Recommended environments
When customers use the Company’s website, the Company recommends they use browsers of the latest version for Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Depending upon the terminal settings, some browsers, or applications used by customers, the environments may come out differently from what is intended.
7. Export control
In the event that customers export technologies and programs provided by the Company’s website or products purchased by the Company (including the cases where they are taken out to foreign countries or disclosed to nonresidents in Japan), please comply with the Foreign Currency Exchange and Foreign Trade Act of Japan, the Export Control Act of the United States, or any other applicable laws.
8. Governing laws and Jurisdiction
1. The use of the Company’s website and instructions in use of this website will be constructed and interpreted under the Japanese laws unless there is a special provision otherwise.
2. Any and all dispute regarding the Company’s website should be heard by the Osaka District Court as the court of competent jurisdiction in the first instance unless there is a special provision otherwise.